Welcome to The Chattanoogan
Luxury Downtown Chattanooga Hotel
For the past decade, The Chattanoogan Hotel has provided beautiful accommodations, exceptional service, superior meeting facilities, flawless weddings, customized special events and outstanding guest amenities. Whether you are staying for business, pleasure, or a little bit of both, our luxury downtown Chattanooga Hotel is the ideal location for all your needs.
It doesn’t matter if you are visiting Chattanooga for business or pleasure; you deserve the friendliest staff available providing you with the best service possible during your stay.
The Chattanoogan offers guests relaxing accommodations, superior amenities, state-of-the-art meeting space, exceptional dining and soothing spa services in a beautiful environment. Come and experience pure relaxation in one of our 198 guest rooms or suites, and see what everyone is talking about.
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet throughout the entire hotel
- Business Center with complimentary computer and printer services
- The Foundry Bistro & Lounge Serving daily dinners, top-of-the-line liquors and crafted cocktails. Also, a Game Room with pool and table shuffleboard.
- The Broad Street Grille offering delicious regional cuisine. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Stroud’s Sidewalk Café
- Fitness Center with cardio equipment, indoor pool, locker rooms, steam and sauna rooms
- Full Service Spa
- Outdoor Firepit
- 25,000 sq. ft. of convertible meeting space that can accommodate groups of 6 to 600
- Valet Parking
- Large Desk Workstation
- Telephone and voice mail
- New sumptuous beds and linens with deluxe pillow top mattresses
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea
- 32” flat screen TV with satellite service
- Hair Dryer
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning services
- Express check-out service
There are plenty of things to do in Chattanooga, and The Chattanoogan is conveniently located within walking distance of the city’s museums, art galleries, retail establishments, Chattanooga restaurants and the Tennessee Aquarium.
The Chattanoogan has three outstanding dining establishments; a relaxing day spa with a steam room, sauna, fitness center, indoor pool, whirlpool and patio overlooking the hotel’s courtyard; a business center; and a 25,000 square-foot conference center with comprehensive meeting planning and audiovisual support services.
The Chattanoogan is conveniently located within walking distance of the city’s museums, art galleries, retail establishments, restaurants and the Tennessee Aquarium. The Chattanoogan offers guests relaxing accommodations, superior amenities, state-of-the-art meeting space, exceptional dining and soothing spa services in a beautiful environment. See for your self with our hotel photo gallery.
The Chattanoogan, Main Entrance
Courtyard Suite - Parlor