Welcome to the Chattanoogan!
We hope you and your pet have a relaxing stay.
Please review our pet policy listed below
- Small pets only - under twenty-five (25) pounds Pets must be fully trained and appropriately restrained by guests
- Pets must be kept on a leash when in the hotel or on hotel property, unless in the guest’s room
- Pets must not be left unattended. If a guest requires a pet-sitter or pet supplies, they should contact the Front Desk with advance notice.
- Pets are not allowed in any Food & Beverage Outlets, Health Club and Pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to guide pets.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on hotel property and in the neighborhood. Bags are available at the Front Desk.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- Guests must contact the Housekeeping Department to arrange a convenient time for servicing their room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- A $150.00 refundable deposit will be required at check in.
"Mylife has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'mHappy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?" ...Snoopy
GOOD TO KNOW:
The Bone Appetit Bakery (Great place for doggie treats)
103 Frazier Ave, Chattanooga, TN
(423) 756-2663 Open M-S 10:00AM – 6:00 PM Sun 1pm – 5:00pm
Chattanooga Chew Chew Canine Park (0.2 miles from Hotel)
1801 Carter St, Chattanooga, TN 37408
Park has two fenced areas, one for small dogs and one for bigger dogs.
Regional Institute for Veterinary Emergencies and Referrals (RIVER)
2132 Amnicola Highway, Chattanooga, TN37406